Set on an elevated position, to take in the sparkling lake views, this dream home would be an appealing sanctuary for the family who loves the space to entertain and relax together and apart.
The property offers generous proportions aplenty. With 3 livings areas, PLUS media room. 3 large kids bedrooms, PLUS master retreat for the parents, there'll never be a fight over the TV remote again.
But it doesn't end there. With grand accents such as a formal tiled entry which leads through to the back family/kitchen/dining, gorgeous curved staircase off the formal loungeroom which takes you up to the 2nd living room and bedrooms. The main bedroom features a double walk in wardrobe plus a large ensuite with separate bath and shower recess, not to mention the lake views from various spots throughout the property.
Add to all this, the low maintenance private yard with undercover pergola and water views, you'll never need to leave home again.
Set on approx. 600sm2 fenced block plus double garage with internal access and drive through access to the yard. Perfect for the boat or trailer.
Don't miss coming and picturing yourself at home in this lovely property now.
• Beautiful views of Lake Macquarie
• 4 large sunny bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master suite with double walk-in robes and double sized ensuite
• 3 spacious living areas, 1 upstairs with balcony, 2 downstairs plus separate media room
• 2 bathrooms, plus downstairs powder room and separate full sized laundry with external access
• Family living/dining/kitchen with large glass sliding doors leading to the backyard
• Modern open kitchen with plenty of bench space, cupboards, plus walk-in pantry
• Low maintenance, private yard with undercover pergola and elevated views
• Double garage with internal and backyard access
• Set on approx.630m2 block. Approx.4.7km to Toronto Town Square, approx. 8.9km to Warners Bay Village shops and restaurants, Approx. 13km to Pacific Motorway entry
Words escape me Paul when I reflect on your unrelenting kindness and caring that you have so freely and willingly shared, during the sale of our family home of over 46 years. My deepest gratitude for your ongoing Hope, guidance and encouraging support during my most difficult times, that highlighted your insightful principles and integrity.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to yourself and all the staff at Meeks Real Estate for the amazing outcome of the sale of our home. When we decided to place the property in your hands we did not in our wildest dreams believe that you would not only sell our home the first day on the market but also to obtain top dollar for us. We have dealt with real estate firms in the past but have never experienced the professional, honest and genuine caring approach you showed us during this process. Selling your home can be a very stressful experience too say the least but you proceeded to put us at ease and make the journey a very pleasurable and exciting time for us. I wish you and your firm every success and prosperity in the future and will highly recommend you to all in need of the professional service you provide.
Happy to recommend to all my friends and family! Everything was done well - great communication, fast sale, good price, open and honest, professional, helpful, prepared and well informed. Everything was spot on, never left in the dark wondering where things were up to. Always informed promptly and honestly. Never had to call and chase you! Most definitely worth the investment to be with you!! Very grateful Paul - Congrats on a job well done!! Goldstar!