This 2 years young, brick veneer and tile home is situated within the sought - after Sanctuary Estate. It has extensive views overlooking the Hunter Wetlands National Park, natural habitat with a walking track and views of undulating hills. Can never be built out.
This easy care, low maintenance property has the following features.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans & 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Open plan living layout
- Living area with reverse cycle air conditioner and leads out to the undercover seated patio area
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel natural gas cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard storage
- Separate study nook with built-in bench and above storage
- Large main bathroom includes shower recess, bath tub, vanity & W/C
- Most rooms have picturesque views
- Tinted glass windows for extra insulation and viewing privacy
- Double garage with auto door, internal access & external access to paved private courtyard
Fletcher is close to shops, schools and transport, and accessible to the M1 Freeway and Hunter Expressway.
Call now for an inspection or visit our open house.
All information in our marketing material has been obtained from sources we believe are reliable, however, perspective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplans and site plans including boundaries are approximate and are for illustration purposes only.
Words escape me Paul when I reflect on your unrelenting kindness and caring that you have so freely and willingly shared, during the sale of our family home of over 46 years. My deepest gratitude for your ongoing Hope, guidance and encouraging support during my most difficult times, that highlighted your insightful principles and integrity.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to yourself and all the staff at Meeks Real Estate for the amazing outcome of the sale of our home. When we decided to place the property in your hands we did not in our wildest dreams believe that you would not only sell our home the first day on the market but also to obtain top dollar for us. We have dealt with real estate firms in the past but have never experienced the professional, honest and genuine caring approach you showed us during this process. Selling your home can be a very stressful experience too say the least but you proceeded to put us at ease and make the journey a very pleasurable and exciting time for us. I wish you and your firm every success and prosperity in the future and will highly recommend you to all in need of the professional service you provide.
Happy to recommend to all my friends and family! Everything was done well - great communication, fast sale, good price, open and honest, professional, helpful, prepared and well informed. Everything was spot on, never left in the dark wondering where things were up to. Always informed promptly and honestly. Never had to call and chase you! Most definitely worth the investment to be with you!! Very grateful Paul - Congrats on a job well done!! Goldstar!