Appealing family home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in the sought after suburb of Cardiff South.
A warm and welcoming entry greets you before opening up to a spacious kitchen and family living area. A relaxing open space with large windows on both sides to bring the outdoors in. The shimmering blue water on one side and the green of nature on the other. Running the full width of the house and accessed from the kitchen/living room is an expansive undercover alfresco space and sun drenched in-ground pool inviting you to dive right in!
In addition to all of this outdoor fun, there are 5 light and breezy bedrooms, 4 of them are placed together at the front of the house and the 5th is separated at the end of the house.
This is a lovely modern family home, with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. Perfect for laid-back living, entertaining and summer fun!
- 5 light filled bedrooms, each with built-in robes & ceiling fans (3 with air-con)
- Main bedroom with space for a king size bed
- Modern, family sized 3 way bathroom, with separate shower and bath
- Laundry with internal & external access
- Air-conditioned open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space
- Expansive undercover alfresco area for year round entertaining
- New in-ground salt water resort style pool and water feature
- Fully fenced children and pet friendly level grassed backyard
- Single lock-up garage with drive through access & plenty of off-street parking
- Located approx. 850m to Cardiff South Primary School and approx. 2.4km to Cardiff CBD. Approx. 2km to Hillsborough Road shopping area and approx. 4.3km to Warners Bay Esplanade & cafés
Words escape me Paul when I reflect on your unrelenting kindness and caring that you have so freely and willingly shared, during the sale of our family home of over 46 years. My deepest gratitude for your ongoing Hope, guidance and encouraging support during my most difficult times, that highlighted your insightful principles and integrity.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to yourself and all the staff at Meeks Real Estate for the amazing outcome of the sale of our home. When we decided to place the property in your hands we did not in our wildest dreams believe that you would not only sell our home the first day on the market but also to obtain top dollar for us. We have dealt with real estate firms in the past but have never experienced the professional, honest and genuine caring approach you showed us during this process. Selling your home can be a very stressful experience too say the least but you proceeded to put us at ease and make the journey a very pleasurable and exciting time for us. I wish you and your firm every success and prosperity in the future and will highly recommend you to all in need of the professional service you provide.
Happy to recommend to all my friends and family! Everything was done well - great communication, fast sale, good price, open and honest, professional, helpful, prepared and well informed. Everything was spot on, never left in the dark wondering where things were up to. Always informed promptly and honestly. Never had to call and chase you! Most definitely worth the investment to be with you!! Very grateful Paul - Congrats on a job well done!! Goldstar!