TORRENS TITLE DUPLEX WITH OPEN OUTLOOK
This 2 years young, brick veneer and tile home is situated within the sought - after Sanctuary Estate. It has extensive views overlooking the Hunter Wetlands National Park, natural habitat with a walking track and views of undulating hills. Can never be built out.
This easy care, low maintenance property has the following features.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans & 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Open plan living layout
- Living area with reverse cycle air conditioner and leads out to the undercover seated patio area
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, stainless steel natural gas cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of cupboard storage
- Separate study nook with built-in bench and above storage
- Large main bathroom includes shower recess, bath tub, vanity & W/C
- Most rooms have picturesque views
- Tinted glass windows for extra insulation and viewing privacy
- Double garage with auto door, internal access & external access to paved private courtyard
Fletcher is close to shops, schools and transport, and accessible to the M1 Freeway and Hunter Expressway.
Call now for an inspection or visit our open house.
All information in our marketing material has been obtained from sources we believe are reliable, however, perspective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplans and site plans including boundaries are approximate and are for illustration purposes only.