Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and conveniently located approximately 300m from Thornton Shopping Centre and Primary School, is this original 3 bedroom hardiplank home waiting for one lucky buyer to put their own stamp on it.
Offering a great floorplan for the family, this home offers good sized separate lounge, kitchen and dining room, plus a screened sunroom which runs along the back of the dining and kitchen and overlooks the inground pool. A handy second living space, or maybe an option to modernise and open it all up?
Set on an approximately 527m2 fully fenced block, with a single carport and off-street parking, this is an appealing home which offers potential for the first home buyer or investor.
• 3 bedroom hardiplank & tile home set in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Bedrooms all with ceiling fans, main has a built-in wardrobe
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar and separate dining
• Lounge room with A/C and ceiling fan
• Bathroom with corner shower, bath tub and separate W/C, internal laundry
• Queensland room, inground pool, fully fenced yard, single carport and off-street parking
• Approx. 300m from Thornton Shopping Centre & Primary school. Approx. 1.4km to Thornton Train Station. Approx. 6.2km from the Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre, which is nearing completion of a multi-million redevelopment.
Words escape me Paul when I reflect on your unrelenting kindness and caring that you have so freely and willingly shared, during the sale of our family home of over 46 years. My deepest gratitude for your ongoing Hope, guidance and encouraging support during my most difficult times, that highlighted your insightful principles and integrity.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to yourself and all the staff at Meeks Real Estate for the amazing outcome of the sale of our home. When we decided to place the property in your hands we did not in our wildest dreams believe that you would not only sell our home the first day on the market but also to obtain top dollar for us. We have dealt with real estate firms in the past but have never experienced the professional, honest and genuine caring approach you showed us during this process. Selling your home can be a very stressful experience too say the least but you proceeded to put us at ease and make the journey a very pleasurable and exciting time for us. I wish you and your firm every success and prosperity in the future and will highly recommend you to all in need of the professional service you provide.
Happy to recommend to all my friends and family! Everything was done well - great communication, fast sale, good price, open and honest, professional, helpful, prepared and well informed. Everything was spot on, never left in the dark wondering where things were up to. Always informed promptly and honestly. Never had to call and chase you! Most definitely worth the investment to be with you!! Very grateful Paul - Congrats on a job well done!! Goldstar!