This neatly renovated property has just hit the market, perfect for the first home buyer or investor. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac featuring timber flooring flowing through the living, dining and kitchen areas, with a recently renovated modern style bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen has stunning granite benchtops, fresh white cabinetry, a stainless-steel Westinghouse electric oven/stovetop and a Dishlex dishwasher. Outside features front and rear undercover timber decks, that allow you to soak up the daylight sun whilst taking in the surrounding scenery this property has to offer. Other features include:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Open plan living & dining area with split system air-conditioning
- Renovated Modern Kitchen with granite benchtops
- Renovated Bathroom with bath, vanity and toilet
- Internal Laundry allowing direct access to outside
- Front and back undercover timber deck for entertaining
- Drive access to fully fenced yard
Set on an approximately 740m2 block, located in a convenient location. Approximately 900m to Cardiff CBD and approx. 1.2km to Cardiff Railway Station, close to schools, and bus stops, making this a great family friendly home, well worth an inspection.
All information in our marketing material has been obtained from sources we believe are reliable, however, perspective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floor plans and site plans including boundaries are approximate and are for illustration purposes only.