This brick and tile home features three bedrooms all with built- in wardrobes, a modern bathroom and separate toilet. Open plan living space with exposed timber beams to the ceiling, a separate dining area featuring floating timber floors, joins to the kitchen with modern finishes and appliances. You continue to make your way out to the undercover entertaining area and a well-manicured backyard.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with bath, shower & separate W/C
- Open plan living area with ceiling fan and split system aircon
- Separate dining area with floating floor
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Raked ceilings with exposed beams throughout living area
- Internal Laundry with single washtub
- Under covered patio area with built-in barbeque
- Double garage with remote control doors
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with a fully fenced front and backyard makes this home ideal for families. Approximately 1.8km to Fletcher Shopping Village, approx. 800m to Maryland Public school, approx. 300m to Maryland Tavern and approx. 550m to a Early Childcare Centre. This home is located in a convenient suburb and is well worth an inspection.
All information in our marketing material has been obtained from sources we believe are reliable, however, perspective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floor plans and site plans including boundaries are approximate and are for illustration purposes only.